Obvi we like entertaining friends and family, but who doesn’t LOVE being a guest?! For those of us packing up our bags and heading to someone else’s home next weekend, or for those simply prepping for the string of December par-tays, we’ve put together our current gift go-tos for the hosts.
- Spiritual Scent. If you’ve been snooping around our shop you might notice that yummy mint-meets-basil aroma originating from this fabulous soy candle, handmade in France (both the candle and the unique container). Très delightful, unique, and oh-so-saintly.
- Green Goodness. We were recently gifted this delightful Australian fern – sitting in our powder room à ce moment. It is not only adorable and unusual, but it’s fairly easy to keep alive even for the blackest of thumbs (cough, cough). We’re always crushing on Brooklyn’s Sill and their little version of this guy is available for purchase to ship nation-wide.
- Pitcher Perfect. We scream for all things Astier de Villatte (hint, hint if you’re visiting us). This quirky, elegant porcelain piece will help the host serve sweet tea or something more toxic. Plus it’s a timeless keepsake beautiful enough for display alone.
- Mug Shot. No, we don’t recommend getting into any REAL trouble at someone else’s home. But you can leave your mark with these delectable mugs to add to their current cup collection.
- Throw a Fête. You can’t go wrong with our tastemaker and collector favorite throw. This luxe, cousin-to-chashmere is a true treat. The neutral color will mix with any interior and is sure to please the host or hostess.
- Mix it Up. We can never have too many serving pieces and assume our hosts feel the same. These bone and white salad servers are too chic. Their texture is the perfect top off to any buffet or table.
- Have a Bowl. Going further with the above, we’re gifting this gorgeous update to the classic splatterware ceramic. We tend to see the world in black and white and love this unexpected color combo, given the technique.
- Pop the Top. Our hosts are great at keeping our spirits full and flowing. This sculptural bottle opener offers a hint of Hollywood glamour to the bar.
- Cool Coaster. For the guest-gifter and host alike, our coasters are an easy delight. They are budget-friendly, handmade, traditional-technique-meets-modern-metalic, with a story of social impact to boot. (If you don’t believe us, these cuties made the cut for Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop gift guide this year, too.)
- Be Frank. If you haven’t noticed, we appreciate a pun. This “To be Perfectly Frank” notebook is, well, so clearly #frankophone! And a true gift of appreciation for your friend – if not them, who else can you be perfectly frank with?
All this to say, travel safe, celebrate, appreciate, and enjoy your company! Cheers.