2015 has held many highlights for St. Frank thanks to your amazing support! Sizzling it down to the biggest hits, here’s what’s rocked our year:
- Our growing team. Since this time last year, our full-time team has doubled to include Khoury & Carlos, plus #frankophiles who contribute part-time on design, sales, and photography.
- The St. Frank lifestyle offering. Over 2015, our product assortment has grown from art, pillows, and blankets to include curiosities, rugs, table linens, and much more. (Check out the full collection.)
- Major press coverage. We’re over the moon to have been featured in so many wonderful print and digital magazines, newspapers, and blogs this year including Vogue, W, Elle, Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure, Goop, The San Francisco Chronicle, and New York Magazine.
- Our first retail partnership. St. Frank is no longer the only place to buy St. Frank. A selection of our prints are now available at Barneys – their flagship store on Madison Avenue and online.
- #stfrankonsacramentost. Perhaps the biggest moment of our year was opening our first brick and mortar store on Sacramento Street and being able to welcome you into the live, living color St. Frank home designed in partnership with SWAYSTUDIO. So many of you came out to help us to celebrate this occasion. Below is a video of our opening party, followed by photos from our “Tastemaker Dinner” hosted by Caitlin Flemming of Sacramento Street blog and catered by Kitchit.
“And now we welcome the new year. Full things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke